Expert in the field of Project Management Engineering and International Trade, which includes also Geography, International laws, Industrial activities studies, Social media "E-commerce"...
At the same time I'm an EU Certified Instructor in the fields of Business, French and English Languages.
Take personal notes for every section and view later
View session recordings for all live classes (For instructor-led courses)
Dedicated private discussion board for every course
Send private questions to the author during course view
Receive a digital sharable certificate of Completion
Learning a new language is not a thing that everyone find easy and simple, their is a lot of courses and applications that teach you the french language but the majority of them are useless but Conversational French from A to Z , will give you the tools to learn effectively all about French language so we will promise you that at the end of our course you will be able to Master the french language.
this courses contains
1) Principal Basics of french languages: alphabets and pronouns, English and French comparison, clothes names, countries, nationalities, animals and insects names, numbers, weekdays, months, colors, the plural form, basic knowledge quiz.
2) Pronouns: Personal object pronouns, possessive pronouns.
3) French time expressions: time propositions,...
4) Seasons and weather expressions: Seasons names, seasons expressions, weather vocab and expressions,...
5) French for Business (French PRO): Money expressions, 60 words and vocab for business success,...
6) Principal v
The French language Basics
Description of this chapter 1
weekdays names and pronunciation
French alphabet and letters pronunciation
French language pronouns and subjects
numbers names and pronunciation
the Plural form
Months names and pronunciation
French language tools
Description of this chapter 2
Personal object pronouns
Animals names and pronounciation
Seasons terms and vocab
Directions and vocabs related to roads and driving
Please login or register to rate this course and enter your comments