SABIHUDDIN AHMED SIDDIQUI
D-7, Second Floor, Bhayani View, Block-M,
North Nazimabad, Karachi-74700. PAKISTAN.
Contact No: +92 3002730073. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Skype: suas2010.
Offers expertise established in Application Development and IT operations, defining technical strategies that support overall business objectives. Supports to develop and market technical solutions to both internal and external clients. Oversees team development and vendor selection/maintenance for trouble free operations. Setup/configure to provide exceptional user support and resolve critical operational issues. Creating and implementing training that expands team member capabilities and instructs users on system utilization/improvement.
To Develop and felicitate the change in Imparting Education of Computer Sciences with Application Development.
· Beaconhouse School System: as a Teacher O/A Level Computer Science -2210 & 9608. * 2-Year 10 Months
· BODMAS: Computer Science O/A Level 2210, 9608 | and Media Graphics
· OCR Cambridge: Assessment Specialist for UK National Curriculum, Computing & CS, 2016
· Aflops: online for Computer Science O’ Level- 0478, AICT-9713 (AS & A Level) 10-Months *
· SelectMyTutor: for Online Academic & Professional Tutoring. *
· Edupedia World: Computer Applications with Edupedia World in Java Language. 9-Months *
· Aptech Computer Education: Professional Courses (C, C++, Java, C#, ASP, Android, RDBMS, SQL, JSP, Project Developent and Project Management. 4-Years *
· Online Teaching: Edexcel Computer Science/ICT/AICT O/A Level. 3-Years *
· The City School: as a Teacher for O/A Level Computer Science. 6-Years
· Student Zone Coaching Center: Computer Science for Aga Khan Board.
· Adamjee Coaching Centre: Metric & Intermediate Computer Science
· Jubail International School-KSA: AS/A’ Level, Teacher for AICT & Computing. 2-Years
· Shahwilayat Public School: as a Teacher O’ Level Computer Science. Foresee AKUEB 3-Years
· Aga Khan University Board. An Item Writer, Computer Science for Intermediate Classes. 4-Years
· Progressive Public School: Teacher for O’ Level Computer Science. 3-Years
· Bay View High School: Teacher for O’ Level, 1.6-Years.
· Students’ Inn: Teacher Computer Science for Aptitude Test Preparation (SZABIST, NUST, FAST, IBA, LUMPS, GIK. 7-Years
· Saifee College of Computer Sciences: as a Teacher for Computer Applications C, C++ Java, Office Suite. 2-Years
· M.A. in Islamic Studies and Banking (2014) from Karachi University
· M.S. in Computer Science (2000) from PIMSAT University
· DCS. In Computer Science (1999) from PATROMAN
· B.COM in Commerce (1998) from Karachi University
· Programming Languages: C, C++, Android, C#, Vb.Net, Java & Python
· Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux 9.0, Ubuntu, Windows XP/7/8.
· Tools & Technologies: PDF-Designer, Authorware, Autocad, Visio Technical, Smartdraw, JSP, ASP, HTML & CSS.
· Databases: MySQL, SQL, Derby
· Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9/10, Jesper Reports
· Protocols: TCP/IP,SMTP, FTP, PO3, IMAP
· Others: Socket Programming, Multithreading, SDLC, OOP, UML
· Networking: Windows (Client/Server) & CISCO.
· CMS: Content Management System/PHP
· Project Management.
1. Learn Java in 12 Easy Lessons By Sabihuddin Ahmed Siddiqui at:
2. Edupedia World-Computer Applications in Java.( http://edupediaworld.com/computer-applications-grade-9)
2. WebZeest (www.webzeest.com),
3. Academia Research Education. www.academia.edu,
1. Book on Computer Science for O’ Level – The Black Book (Secrets of Success)
2. Practical book on Java (Java Simplified)
3. Articles on Android
4. Articles on Java.
5. Algorithms for Computer Sciences O’ Level
Pakistan & Abroad [World Wide]
9. Android Application Development